Meet Parker - The Newest Wrabbit in my Clan!


If you are a regular reader of this blog, you will have noticed that I haven`t posted since May, and even then I was only posting once a month. I have a couple of reasons for this. A) I have not traveled abroad since I went to Costa Rica with my daughter and husband in November of 2014 so I have no new fun stories for the blog, and B) I gave birth last month to my son, Parker.

I`ve been too busy being pregnant (and then a busy mom) to travel lately

Having two kids under two is hard work! I am lucky to shower once every few days, let alone sit down at my computer and complete a well-written and thought-provoking post, complete with supplemental photographs and video.

But I do want my regular readers to know, and any new readers that might happen to stumble across this humble little travel blog and want to continue reading, that the Wrabbit family will be back adventuring soon enough - we just need Mr. Parker to get a little bigger.

The newest member to our troupe

With that being said, please formally meet my sweet little boy! He is growing fast, already weighing in at 12 pounds by 7 weeks old, up from 8 pounds. His sister has adapted very well, and loves to hold and pet him (like a kitty). He is letting us (mostly) sleep through the night, and is a voracious eater.

Brother and sister bonding

I hope his appetite for travel matches his appetite for food! I am certainly looking forward to many, many fun and exciting family trips in the future!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a sweetie! :) I love that you travel with your family! :) XO -Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We are actually currently in British Columbia with our wee little family enjoying the mountains, pristine lakes, and hot springs!

      Delete
  2. Aw! He's absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! Enjoy your family time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crysta! Having my babies is something that I can now check off my personal bucket list! :) I am looking forward to dragging the poor child all over the world with me!

      Delete